Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Earn Easy Online Cash with Fiverr.com


What is fiverr.com? is a “micro-job” site which allows users to post a task called a "gig" that they are willing to complete for $5. Buyers pay $5 for the service and the seller receives $4 as payment once the service is complete. Fiverr keeps $1 as a service charge. Gigs can be anything from blog promotion to video creation to .It is a website where people can offer others the things they are willing to do for $5.
Some of the things people offer on fiverr are silly, crazy, and This is a cool website, and you can make some super easy cash if you posted something simple, like "I will send you 25 pictures of me in my underwear" or I will send you free plr articles". There are tons of wanabe fiverr websites out there, but fiverr.com is the where you will get the most sales because fiverr has such a high traffic rate. 

I myself have made over $300 with fiverr. I first started off offering design services, which was cool, and I definately earned some testimonials to put on my resume and portfolio. But overall, looking back, all the work I did was worth WAY more than five dollars. But I had fun doing completeing all those gigs. Overall, fiverr.com is a fun and easy way to make cash online


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Would love to hear your thoughts!