Saturday, June 27, 2015

Received Payment from CanStockPhoto on 6/14/2015



Received my payment from CanStockPhoto!

I requested payout in the form of a check. You can also have CanStockPhoto send your earnings to your Paypal account or your Moneybookers/Skrill account. I requested my earnings on May 16, 2015 and on June 9th I opened a support ticket asking them where my payment was because I hadnt received it yet.

My support ticket was answered very quickly and they said that they usually process payments on the 1st and 15th of each month. I must have just missed the 15th processing! They said that my payout request was processed and sent out on June 2. I received my check on June 14, 2015.

If you want to learn more about selling your photographs and artwork at CanStockPhoto click HERE

If you want a list of places where you can sell your photos and art online click HERE




 Subscribe in a reader
Easy Online Bucks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Would love to hear your thoughts!